Stay tuned for our next webinar!Past Webinars
Our new Platinum 3 product line offers some of the most energy-efficient single-stage incubators and hatchers in the world. An efficient ECU, small variable-speed fans and intelligent software all reduce electricity consumption.Request More Information
Our removable ECU allows the entire machine to be sanitized between each hatch. Cleaning is easier and biosecurity is enhanced.Request More Information
More and more hatcheries are making biosecurity a priority. With the Platinum 3 there are no openings for fan belts or wires through the roof, which makes the cabinets very bio-secure, and also makes them very easy to clean and disinfect.Request More Information
The easily removed ECU ensures thorough cleaning and, in the event of a failure, a new ECU can be quickly rolled in as replacement.Request More Information
Loaded with the new digital platform that unlocks the full potential and power of data in the hatchery.
Our signature pneumatic turning is active on each trolley to ensure a consistent turning angle for every tray.
Ensure the best hatch every time, with programmable profiles and easy to monitor software. Touchscreen control available from any device.Request More Information
Experience incredible hatch results and industry leading energy efficiency in an incubation system designed for intuitive use.
360: Easy Hatchery Management. The state-of-the-art system for managing your hatchery comes installed on every machine.
Four (or 6) smaller fans in each ECU ensure the quality and uniform distribution of airflow while using less energy than a large central paddle fan.
Embedded software monitors machine sensors to establish correct temperature, humidity and CO2 levels.
Optional three-phase motors increase reliability and lower installation costs.
Software automatically adjusts fan speed to precisely meet airflow needs, while minimizing energy consumption and manual intervention.
Air-tight cabinets allow for more precise control over the environment.
Removable ECUs allow for complete disinfection and cleaning.
- Four (or 6) smaller fans ensure the quality and uniform distribution of airflow while using less energy than a large central paddle fan.
- 360: Easy Hatchery Management. The state-of-the-art system for managing your hatchery comes installed on every machine.
- Embedded software monitors machine sensors to establish the correct temperature, humidity and CO2 levels.
- Optional three-phase motors provide higher reliability and lower installation costs.
- The software automatically adjusts fan speed to precisely meet airflow needs with the minimum energy required.
- Profile and setup options make for easy operation with minimal manual intervention.
- All Jamesway Platinum 3 machines can be operated for a heat treatment during storage profile (i.e. S.P.I.D.E.S.) for increased hatchability.
- Multi-lingual 12” touchscreen controls for easy programming and monitoring of machines.
- Air-tight cabinets allow the natural buildup of CO2 and reduce the impact of the exterior environment, allowing for more precise control over the environment.
Download our Corporate Brochure to learn more about the capabilities, features and specs of our products.Download Brochure
Looking for a way to improve your incubation?
Learn about the new P Series as well as the CM Series for Chick Master footprint.